Friday, June 08, 2007

Ninjas, Superheroes and Cupcakes YAY!!!



My friend Jarnifer gave me this really cool monkey superhero tank for my birthday but I felt that a full superhero monkey top was a little too much for me so I reconstructed half into the following wallet and am going to put the other half into a top for me (if I ever get around to having time to make things for myself rather than other people)...

Wallet guts...


My second cupcake coin purse ever...just need to get my act together and make a bunch to put on Etsy...This one doesn't have a zipper because well I have no money at the moment and was trying to just use supplies I had. I like how it turned out though :)
It's a ninja in case you can't tell - ninjas like cupcakes right?


The exposure is a bit off around the face piece actually...oh well


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home